Vendors Regroup Mass Notification
- Master Service Agreement
- Participation Agreement
Darlene AlaricOffice: (929) 575-5046
Current RFP Awards: Approved - National
Products Under Contract
- Emergency Notification Systems
Useful Flyers and Brochures
- Regroup General Info Brochure
- Top Questions to Ask When Evaluating Mass Notification System Providers
- Regroup for Crisis Prevention
- Regroup for K-12 Schools
- Regroup for Healthcare
For a complete list of products and services awarded under contract please see the Master Service Agreement.
Keep People Safer & Communicate Better with Regroup Mass Notification
In an unpredictable and fast-moving world, having a mass notification system in place can help you keep people safer during emergency situations and communicate better on a daily basis.
Regroup Mass Notification has recently partnered with MiCTA to offer members big discounts on the company’s award-winning, cloud-based mass notification platform. These are just a few ways that Regroup is used to send emergency and day-to-day communications to millions of people each year:
- Healthcare – Regroup’s HIPAA-compliant platform can be used for emergency alerting, staff communications, and patient care collaboration.
- Education – Alert staff, students, and first responders in the event of an emergency, and use Regroup to keep parents updated on school events, weather closures, lunch balances, and more.
- Churches – Keep congregations informed about upcoming events, and be prepared for emergencies and inclement weather.
- Local Government - Automate severe weather alerts, keep your community informed of emergencies, and enable staff to communicate better with two-way notifications.
Learn more about Regroup and see it in action by scheduling a FREE DEMO today!
U.S. Tornado Season Reaches its Peak in June — Are You Prepared?
When every second counts, the importance of having a dependable alert system in place, like Regroup Mass Notification, cannot be underestimated. Especially given that emergency notification through texts or automated calls make more effective tornado alerts than traditional sirens.
Top 4 Ways to Improve Your Organization’s Emergency Preparedness
Are you ready to handle any catastrophic event in the shortest response time possible? Below we’ve compiled a list of four tips to help you successfully manage any threat.
Arming Our Schools with Communication Tools
"Now, this hits home especially hard for me because my wife is a kindergarten teacher in a school district that’s riddled with gang violence, poverty and over-crowded schools, and lacks the preventative resources needed to help kids heading down the path of violence. To be honest, the idea of sending my wife to school with a gun is terrifying (and not just because I’ve seen her on the shooting games in the arcade)." -Adam Whitney (author of article)