Vendors Cellular Savvy
- Master Service Agreement
- Participation Agreement
Rod PerryCell: (408) 504-5457
Current RFP Awards: Approved - National
Products Under Contract
Professional Consulting Services for Distributed Antenna Systems (DAS), Small Cell, WiFi calling and other options for improving cellular performance in buildings or campuses.
Pinpoint cellular consulting is the fastest growing part of my business
I provide consulting services for big cellular projects like the LAX airport or a new dam being constructed in Colorado, but the fastest growing part of my business is “Pinpoint” consulting for Higher Ed. It seems that many colleges and universities have a lingering cellular problem or need help with a single issue, but their problem doesn’t really warrant putting out an RFP or negotiating with numerous prospective consultants. Pinpoint consulting can quickly, efficiently and inexpensively fix these issues and get them off your things to do list.
Example of Pinpoint consulting include:
- Review a contract for an on-campus cell site, including recommendations on the proper valuation for the site lease
- Provide options for an obsolete DAS system
- Review offers from tower companies that want to build cell sites on a campus
- Understanding options and alternatives for cellular coverage in to-be-built buildings
- Educating a school on how to test for cell coverage holes without spending money on an outside RF study contractor
All of these consulting engagements were completed in under eight hours and some just took an hour or two. Cellular Savvy is a MiCTA member and schools that also belong to MiCTA can secure Cellular Savvy’s services without a separate contract.
For more information on Pinpoint Consulting, call Rod Perry on 408 504 5457 or e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
About Rod Perry:
Rod Perry is the founder and principal of Cellular Savvy Consulting. Rod has fifteen years' experience in the area of campus and in-building cellular. He has worked on in-building projects in North America, Europe, Africa and the Middle East.
Examples of projects that Rod has worked on include:
- 2002 Winter Olympics
- Airports in NYC, Washington DC, Denver and Dubai
- Dozens of high-rise buildings in the United Arab Emirates, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait and Bahrain
- Nearly 100 buildings in the UK for all the cellular operators in that market
- A number of Fortune 500 companies in the United States
- Dozens of Universities including USC, Alabama, Utah, New Mexico, Oklahoma, Wisconsin, Oklahoma State, UC Irvine, San Diego State, UC San Diego, Arizona State and others.
Rod is also the author of “Cellular Savvy, the essential guide for improving cellular performance in venue, campus or arena”. Rod founded Cellular Savvy Consulting in November of 2014.
Savvy Consulting, LLC is the corporate name of the entity and it is a Utah based, and founded, limited liability corporation. Currently consulting services are offered in the United States only.