- Master Service Agreement
Current RFP Awards
- Voice Products/Equipment
- Converged Network Services
- Calling Cards
- Telephony Systems and Features for Internal Connections RFP
- MiCTA Video Network Carrier
- Prepaid Calling Cards
- Network Devices
- PCS Wireless
- Audio Conferencing
- Custom Network/Internet Solutions
- Voice Bridging
- Interactive Video products and services for Internal Connections RFP
- Internet Access/Service Provider
- Local Telephone Service
- International Long Distance Service
- Long Distance Service (Continental 48 states plus Hawaii)
- Video Equipment
Sprint is excited to offer MiCTA members and agency employees special savings through a fully competed RFP contract. Sprint’s reliability is now within 1% of Verizon, based on recent data from Nielsen, the world’s foremost authority on independent network measurement. Don’t let a 1% difference stand in the way of getting the best price available among national carriers. In addition to savings on service, accessories and products, here are just a few other solutions that will make your agency more efficient and protected:
· Student program –extend discounts to students of universities
· Fleet Management, Asset Tracking & Location Services
· Unified Communications
· Digital Forms
· Library/Campus Hotspot
Sprint Coverage Map
News / Press Releases
- Sprint 2013 Port In Offer PDF
- Sprint solutions for your Health Care organization PDF
- MiCTA Extends Sprint Agreement For Voice, Wireless, and IP Services to 2015 PDF
- Sprint - GPS in K-12
- Safety - Efficiency - Communication PDF
- Flyer - Sprint Math is Fun. K-12 Higher Education
- Flyer - Sprint Student Program - Let's Major in Communications. PDF
- Sprint - MiCTA K-12 Education Program PDF
- Sprint - MiCTA Higher Education Program PDF
- Flyer - Sprint Tablets and Notebook. PDF
- Sprint - MiCTA Offers Cost Effective Mobile Learning Solutions for Higher Education. PDF
- Flyer - MiCTA is the GPO for Mobile Broadband! PDF
FREE Webinar from Sprint for MiCTA Members.
Sprint will be hosting a FREE webinar for our Public Sector members. The webinar, entitled Life-Saving Solutions for our Nation's First Responders, will take place on 5/18/17 at 1:00pm CST. Click here to register. We hope you'll take part in learning how Sprint can help keep your first responders safe.
There are two new healthcare applications released for the Palm WebOS platform.
See here for details.
- PEPID for Palm Pre has Arrived
- Lexi-Comp Clinical Database
Michigan-based Inkster Public Schools Partner with Sprint to turn Cellphones from Classroom Nuisance to Valuable Learning Tool
Sprint and GoKnow trial delivers higher achievement scores in English Language Arts (ELA) and Mathematics
Overland Park, Kan. – September 22, 2009 – For years, schools have mandated policies barring cellphones from the classroom in hopes of avoiding disruptions to a student’s learning environment. Today, one school district in Michigan believes cellphones deserve a spot in the classroom. The Inkster Public School District is working with Sprint (NYSE: S) and GoKnow Learning, Inc., a University of Michigan spinoff that focuses on helping K-12 adopt mobile learning, to transform the device once considered a nuisance into a powerful learning tool. Click to View Full Press Release - GoKnow Case Study
Sprint and MiCTA Bring Cost-Effective Wireless Solutions to Universities Across the Country
OVERLAND PARK, Kan.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Sprint (NYSE:S)
today announced the expansion of its existing partnership with MiCTA, a national association of more than 19,500 members from higher education, healthcare, libraries, K-12, government and other non-profit organizations that helps identify and resolve common voice, data and video issues and problems for its membership. Under this new expansion, Sprint will now offer discounted wireless services and solutions to the students of MiCTA higher-education institution members. Sprint, a MiCTA partner since 1989, is also the association's exclusive provider of wireless services and among its preferred list of partners for wireline services as well. View PDF
Employees have access to significant discounts on Sprint (18%) services.
Here is a great program for employees of non-profit organizations who's organization is a MiCTA member in good standing.
See here for details.