Introducing MiCTA Radio! If you want to hear from real technology experts about the emerging technology landscape and how it affects you, tune into our radio show called MICTA Radio. The shows provide in-depth presentations of MiCTA's services, as well as vendor profiles.
To listen to a show, simply click the play button in the orange circle.
Current Radio Shows
- Jeff Hipchen with RF Connect discusses CBRS (Citizens Broadband Radio Service)
- Verizon and the Future of Healthcare Technology with Bill Linehan
- Brazos Valley COG Fiber Project Part 1
- Brazos Valley COG Fiber Project Update
- Healthcare and Private Networks with Chris Stark from Innovate5G and T.J. Forner from CommScope
- Matt Roberts with Juniper Networks Health Care
- Innovate5G - Part Two
- Innovate5G and 5G Technology-Part 1 Promo
- Innovate5G - Part One
- Lumen Smart Solutions / Access Control
- Lumen Technology Service Access Control
- Lumen Thermal Imaging Part One
- Lumen Thermal Imaging Part Two
- FCC COVID-19 Telehealth Program Overview
- MiCTA Promo
- E-Rate Program - December 2016 Update
- Healthcare Connect Fund Program - December 2016 Update
- Schools, Health & Libraries Coalition - A Broadband Action Plan
- Vendor Profile - Century Link
- MiCTA's Grant Program and the RFP Process
- Fiber Build Out
Brazos Valley COG Fiber Project Part 1
What Is MiCTA Radio
Grant And RFP Process (Preview)
Fiber Build Out (Preview)
Todd Davis the Director of Government Marketing for CenturyLink explains to us some of MiCTA's best qualities and the parameters of the Iowa Communications Network (ICN) agreement with CenturyLink.
MiCTA's Grant Program and the RFP Process
An overview about MiCTA, the Grant Program and the RFP process with Gary Green, MiCTA's E-Rate Consultant and COO Tim Vonhoff.
A look into the world of cyber-crime and the severe damage caused by cyber-criminals, with guests Andrea Hoy and Edward Slaton of Strategic Management Associates. We discuss how and what you should do if you fall victim to these attacks as well as how to prevent them.
Fiber Build Out
A discussion with Dr. Walt Magnussen, Director of Telecom at Texas A&M University, and Gary Green, MiCTA's Healthcare Connect Fund and E-Rate Consultant, about the process of Fiber Build Outs, the Rural Health Care Program and how the HCF funds are being used to build out rural America. We also discuss MiCTA's national RFP for Fiber Build Out, which is the first of its kind.